Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pirate and his goonybirds


Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 17:33:37 +1000 [08/06/2011 05:33:37 PM EST]
From: John Sunol
To: pirate
Subject: Pirate and his goonybirds on zgeek are only trouble making assholes
-- I wish to tell you this Pirate,

Post this if you like but you can not hurt me as all the peopel that I
respect do not respect your site either so you are at a loss.

Gary lost this case big time and so will you if you take me on.

I will leave you alone but if you decided to take me on, bring it on buster.
please gring it on and we will go to war.

I mean business

You and your fools on zgeek are nothing but trouble making assholes who I
will reslish fighting in full\


so if you like we can decalre war on each other and I do not care

Yours

John

*John Sunol´s rant <http://johnsunol.blogspot.com/>*

No comments:

Post a Comment